Thanks for visiting! I am lauching a new resource line in my TpT store. I’m super excited to share Snack Attack™ A Feed Me Game – Fall Edition.
I will walk you through setting up this very simple FALL literacy and math center for your K-1 students. Imagine the giggles your students will have feeding each fall item snacks!
Included in this resourse is 5 Fall Math and ELA feed me games. I created this interactive game to be super simple to setup and store for future uses.
- Beginning Sounds
- CVC Words
- Ten Frames
Check out the directions below! Many of the items can be found at your local craft store!
- A Pack of Gift Bags (8″ x 10″)
- Craft Knife with Cutting Mat
- Glue Gun with Glue Sticks
- Laminator Sheets
- Cardstock (white)
Let’s get started!
- Purchase Snack Attack™ A Feed Me Game Fall Edition
- Download and print according to the instructions provided in the PDF (Be sure to change the scale to 91%)! This step is very important!
Gather your supplies!
- Laminate Snack Attack™ pages (basket, gnome, sunglower, rake, owl, wheelbarrow)
- Laminate task cards
Laminate Snack Attack™ and Task Cards
- Trim Snack Attack™ page around the black border
Trim Snack Attack™ page around the black border
- Using your craft knife and cutting board, trim the mouth piece out of each Snack Attack™ page
Trim mouth piece out. Be careful that knife is sharp!
- Take your cutting board (must be smaller than 8″ wide), and place inside of the gift bag.
- Trace the mouth on the front of the gift bag using a pencil.
- Then trim the piece out with your craft knife.
- Be careful that knife is sharp!!
- Now it’s time to use your glue gun to glue the Snack Attack™ page onto the gift page. Be sure to align the hole with the mouth of the image.
Glue the image onto the gift bag. Be sure to align the mouth with the cut out in the bag.
**You’re now ready to finish your setup for your Snack Attack™ Fall Feed Me Game** Be sure to laminate each task card ( I laminated the page first, then cut out each task card).
Don’t forget to grab your new Snack Attack™ Game here!
Be sure to head over to my Tpt store today to GRAB your copy of the Snack Attack™ A Feed Me Game Fall Edition
Now comes the best part! Time to store for next year. Just simply fold the bag and wham! Super easy!
I hope that you and your students enjoy this fun, easy to setup game FALL game! Subscribe to my Blog and following my TpT to hear when I drop another Snack Attack™ A Feed Me Game!
I am a huge fan of digital breakout escape rooms! I love solving them and creating them! Add a little FALL spice to your fall festivities this year by sharing a Fall Digital Breakout Escape Room with your students!
Want to explore additional Fall activities for the classroom? Check out my TpT store; Shen Valley Vegan Teacher.
Be sure to follow my TpT store to get the latest and greatest resources for your classroom!
Dr. Tonya Coffey
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a commission on any product you buy through those links at no extra charge to you.